[PD] audio i/o stuck-shuting down audio

João Miguel Pais jmmmp at netcabo.pt
Wed Mar 13 02:42:43 CET 2002

Dear list,

I have pd running fine in xp in a laptop, but while trying to run it in a
desktop computer (with w98) the program would start fine, but at the moment
somebody would touch the mouse the instrcution in the subject line would
appear (I'm not sure if it is correctly written).

Does anybody know how is it possible to solve this problem? Is this a
problem of the program, or of the mouse device? Should a new mouse be
necessary, or a different kind of connection? (I haven't checked, but I
think it was a PS2 mouse, not USB)

Thank you,

João Miguel Pais