Prepend, re: Receive

_-¯-_ jdl at xdv.org
Thu Mar 14 14:28:49 CET 2002

i have sort of fixed up the prepend from ggee and for now you ll find it
as "cxc.prepend" in http://barely.a.live.fm/pd/cxc/cxc.tgz
although for setting a throw~ yu dont need mutliatom set?

also re: dynamic receives, a few lines added to x_connective.c will make
it understand a "set" message, the patch is included in cxc and i think
its also in ext13 as "r13"?

.xj

Bill Orcutt about [PD] Prepend? / Yesterday

 |Hi-
 |
 |What options are available for formatting messages? I'm trying to send a set
 |message to throw~ and can't figure out how to prepend "set" to the
 |new object name.  Tried packing them into a list but couldn't work out how
 |to convert that to a message suitable for throw~. I also tried makefilename,
 |and the various string related externals in the zexy lib without success.
 |Is there anything like max's prepend object?
 |
 |thanks
 |
 |Bill

Krzysztof Czaja about Re: [PD] Prepend? / Today

--
t#oo¯.¯.<><>| 69522.64444>-!!+__+__l>->-