[PD] Prepend?

Bill Orcutt mailing-l at bigfoot.com
Thu Mar 14 11:45:24 CET 2002

Thanks- I tried this first and kept getting an "argument out of range"
error. According to the docs to it's possible.

So why doesn't

'home' -> 'go $1' -> 'go home'

work?

This seems too basic so I've probably missed something obvious, but anyway,
if someone could explain this to me I'd appreciate it. thanks again.

Bill