[PD] re_ oggcast linux

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Fri Mar 15 16:57:56 CET 2002

Hi,

one thing is that I confused the source files in the tarball: the file that was included
there is oggcast~ 0.1g, the last stable release is version 0.1f. However, this should _not_
affect the Linux version.

smoerk did the testing on linux - so I can't tell you what's going on here.

The tarball is now updatet and contains the correct version 0.1f sources... maybe this helps
to solve your problem.

Olaf