[PD]: test 14 - with IEM_LIB

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Sat Mar 16 10:25:53 CET 2002

David Sabine hat gesagt: // David Sabine wrote:

> If I download the preliminary test 14, (or any other version for that
> matter), will I still have to manually update "bin\pd.tk" to support
> IEM_LIB?
You didn't have to do this since, I think, PD version 0.34. I'm not sure,
if all of iemlibs graphical objects have now found it's way into PD, but I
think, there is not need to install the old GUI parts of IEMLIB anymore.
But the rest (filters, t3_*, etc) is still veryvery useful.

bye,
--
                                                 __    __
 Frank Barknecht       ____ ______   ____ __ trip\ \  / /wire ______