[PD] state and gui

=?X-UNKNOWN?Q?g=FCnter_geiger?= geiger at xdv.org
Mon Mar 18 13:18:16 CET 2002

Originally the idea behind the "state" object was to store the
values of all atoms, therefore the sliders in the ggee library
were implemented by providing the atom interface.

Obviously this important feature got lost, and as far as I have looked
at the code, the sliders don't hold their value anymore, but they
compute it at run time, therefore storing the atom value is not
sufficient anymore, the value has to be stored together with the
slider type.

Well, finally, IMO this should be fixed in the  gui objects, ...

Guenter