[PD]: writesf~ implementation

Linium intent at club-internet.fr
Tue Mar 19 16:52:21 CET 2002

Just to say that i have something strange too with writesf~ theses days.
It cannot record again a file with the same "open foo.wav" message.
And yet the precedent recording is stopped.

I have to delete or change the name of the existant recording to be able to
record again. I remember that before, I could redo a record with the same
file name. The previous file was erased.

I use PD-0.34-4

Linium