AW: [PD] pd crashed

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Wed Mar 20 14:20:28 CET 2002

Hi Marius,
these objects that you selected... were these externals not included into
the standard pd package?
Just a wild guess, but possibly different compiler versions use different
structure packing, so that the external objects access wrong memory
locations.

nmake normally shows compilation warnings and errors if there are any.

greetings,
Thomas