[PD] [announce] loopool 64

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Thu Mar 21 11:25:09 CET 2002

CK hat gesagt: // CK wrote:

> I read:
> > This is really cool looking, but doesn't run on 0.35-test11 on my
> > system. See attachment for error messages. What libs am I missing?
>
> ext13
>
> can be found at http:/pd.klingt.org/files/

I downloaded ext13.0.12-patch1.tar.gz and there were some things, I had to
change to get it to load in 0.35-test11. First I commented out the
my_numbbox stuff and removed g_numbbox.c, then it still wouldn't load with
kalashnikov compiled into the library and PD complained about a missing
symbol. I then removed kalashnikov from ext13.c and used it as a single
external which worked fine. Then there was some makefile editing necessary.
Who keeps pd in /usr/local/pd? Shouldn't the default be /usr/local/lib/pd or
even /usr/lib/pd, where I put PD in my debian packages? It seems, the
configure options --prefix and --exec-prefix are silently ignored...

Now I'll have to dig loopool, it really looks very powerful. But sometimes
it complains about missing send13~/receive13~ pairs.
ciao,
--
                                                 __    __
 Frank Barknecht       ____ ______   ____ __ trip\ \  / /wire ______