[PD] motu828 * 2, asio

Joreg Diessl joreg at gmx.at
Thu Mar 28 21:14:39 CET 2002

halo.

thanks. but that didn't help.
hm. is it possible that pd-35/16 is somehow restricted to 8 channels
i/o? if so could someone compile a version for 16ch i/o?

asio:
i found out that i had to install cubase asio drivers of the motu828.
now pd finds an asio driver and runs, but only offers 2ch i/o. if i
specify to use more channels via -outchannels pd starts up and
immediately exits without any errors.

all this again happens on a w2k-pc.

is there anything i could try?
joreg.