[PD] crash with flext 0.2.0 and idelay

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Fri Mar 29 12:46:07 CET 2002

Hi,

I'm having a strange problem with the new flext distribution on Linux. I
ran it on pd-test11 and now test16. With both I can crash PD by opening the
idelay help patch, turning audio on, an then closing the help patch. I can
close the patch without problem if audio was never turned on, but if I turn
it on and then of or not, PD crashes. This happend with the prcompiled
packages as well as with my own compiled ones.
$ gcc --version
2.95.4

Does anyone get the same beaviour? Thomas Grill cannot provoke the crash,
so I'm asking if I'm the only one...

Ciao,
--
                                                 __    __