[PD] wanna help 2

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Mon Apr 1 01:17:12 CEST 2002

Andre Schmidt hat gesagt: // Andre Schmidt wrote:

> btw. i'm not a (c++)coder, but i would still like to help develop
> pd+co!!!  what i can do are: 2d/3d, icons, logos, fonts, photos,
> videos...  so i would be VERY interest on helping the visual aspects
> (including GUIs & Help) of pd+co
>
> hopefully i can show my skills by making a "better" font for pd

Just keep in mind, that people are using PD on four+ different operating
systems: Windows $$, Linux, Irix, Mac,...

Courier is a good default for each of these, and somehow I came to like
it, it's the PD stylee

But I don't want to stop you beautifying PD...

Ciao,
--
                                                 __    __
 Frank Barknecht       ____ ______   ____ __ trip\ \  / /wire ______