[PD] GUI objects via flext

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Mon Apr 1 20:14:48 CEST 2002

hi,

well, speaking of graphic library, tcl/tk fits perfectly
my needs and is also available for Linux,
Windows ans Mac OSX, so that's not the real
problem. Besides, libggi could also be a candidate ...;

The real problem is what embeddable graphic lib
can be supported by MAX.
i don't know much of MAX so i'd like
to know what graphic capabilities are
provided for MAX externals ???

Thanx for answering or pointing me to some documents.

Yves/