[PD] dance controllers...

Sukandar Kartadinata sk at glui.de
Tue Apr 2 03:55:50 CEST 2002

>I recently build a doppler sonar system (ab)using a 96kHz soundcard.

hmm, that sounds interesting - I kinda gave up on reflective US but
maybe there's more possibilities than I thought.

does doppler mean that you're not just measuring the time lag between
sending and receiving US pulses (like most US sensor systems), but
doing some further analysis on the US echo ? Like measuring the
frequency deviation to determine the speed of objects (like the term
doppler would suggests) ?

probably all in your upcoming documentation...
looking forward to this

best
Sukandar