[PD] fonts 4 pd (beta)

Andre Schmidt andre at vju.info
Tue Apr 2 10:09:10 CEST 2002

to not get me wrong

i'm NOT trying to push a font design that i like in pd !!!
it's just that it would be nice if pd had its own font...

!!! i would be happy to make what ever design !!!

important would be only that it would look 100% the same on every machine (if possible)
...but with bitmap fonts it would be only a matter of screen resolution
or are there some performance questions over bitmap fonts?

or is it just me whos looking at too much "useless" details :)

thnx
-andre