[PD] fonts 4 pd (beta)

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Wed Apr 3 05:53:39 CEST 2002

Hi all,

I think Pd should eventually have its own font.  I'm not sure how to do
this on non-windows platforms.  Perhaps it's good enough to do it on
windows alone...?  Also, I'd very much like not to have Pd installing
stuff in system directories.  I'm curious if it would work just to
install the font in Pd's "bin" directory for example.

cheers
Miller