[PD] playlist.pd_linux dependencies?thanks, now mp3live question

Mark Khemma mkhemma at orion.it.luc.edu
Wed Apr 3 08:40:06 CEST 2002

thanks for the info, but now i'm confused as to what to put down in my
.pdrc NOT for the playlist but for mp3live~ and mp3write. they all
compiled fine (lame files included) but think i've tried every single
possible combination for writing the -lib in .pdrc. What are the right
combinations for mp3streamin~ mp3streamout~ mp3fileout~ and mp3write?
thanks!;)
-mark k.