[PD] performance using Pd

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Wed Apr 3 15:23:44 CEST 2002

Hi all,

I would like to announce my next performance (which uses Pd + pdogg~ +
shoutamp~ + PeRColate + many other things). It includes mp3 / ogg vorbis
livestream from within Pd which can be controlled using a webinterface.
Thus everybody can influence the sound being played at the performance.

tomorrow, 4th april, 19:00 CET (Berlin time) at the
'Caspar-David-Friedrich-Institute for the Arts', Greifswald, Germany

For more info see below or have a look to
http://www.akustische-kunst.de/musicforfilms/

Olaf

__INVITATION__

       film / sound performance
            by olaf matthes

           "music for films"

on thursday, 4th april 2002, 19:00 CET

at the caspar-david-friedrich-institute, uni
greifswald, bahnhofstrasse 46/47
__admission free__

live on the internet:

http://www.akustische-kunst.de/musicforfilms/

the performance will be broadcasted as an ogg vorbis
and an mp3 encoded livestream. it is based on your
interaction:
all sound being heared at the performance and on the
'net are controlled via a webinterface. it is up to
you how things sound...
no input = no sound

__contact:__
__email:__ info at akustische-kunst.de