[PD] cyclops

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.kug.ac.at
Wed Apr 3 19:32:27 CEST 2002

Michael Iber wrote:

> Hello,
> before I dive into the deepness of GEM: is there anything like Cyclops (
> http://www.cycling74.com/products/cyclops.html ) for GEM?
> Or is it possible to realise this kind of cheap movement tracking (that
> doesn't take too much of the audio power I need) with GEM?

well. up till now, there is the [pix_blob]-thing that let's you do
colour-tracking.
with [pix_movement] you can transform "movement" (difference between
frames) into colour-space (alpha-channel)

but it might be quite consuming...(at least when you want full
resolution -- which you might want because of the noise you will get at
low resolutions...)

mfg.asdc.str
IOhannes