[PD] Pd 0.35 test 17 released...

Orm Finnendahl finnendahl at folkwang-hochschule.de
Thu Apr 4 13:05:11 CEST 2002

Hi Miller,

On my machine with version test17 installed, I can't access bang
objects anymore. Put->Bang results in nothing visible on the screen
and afterwards the window isn't editable anymore. Closing and
reopening works, but creating a gui bang is thus impossible.

BTW, it was never possible on my machine to use alt-key shortcuts to
create objects (like toggle,bang, sliders etc.). PD sinply didn't
react (but reacts with all ctrl-key shortcuts). Is this a
misconfiguration on my side? Does anybody have the same problems?

--
Orm