[PD] Pd 0.35 test 17 released...

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Thu Apr 4 17:29:15 CEST 2002

Orm Finnendahl hat gesagt: // Orm Finnendahl wrote:

> BTW, it was never possible on my machine to use alt-key shortcuts to
> create objects (like toggle,bang, sliders etc.). PD sinply didn't
> react (but reacts with all ctrl-key shortcuts). Is this a
> misconfiguration on my side? Does anybody have the same problems?

This probably are catched by your window manager. Whhich one are you
running? I hacked my BlackBox-WM to use the useless Microsoft-Key instead
of Alt. But I get a strange Tk-error (still with test16) using Alt-b, Alt-t
and similar:

Error: can't "i": no such variable

The object gets created, though. Normally I use only Alt-[12345] and type
the rest.

Ciao,
--
                                                 __    __