[PD] Error/Dead Link in Documentation

David Sabine dave at davesabine.com
Fri Apr 5 03:47:02 CEST 2002

Hello,

I've noticed a mistake in "2.control.examples/15.array.pd"

There are examples which write a text file called "file.txt" and a wav file
called "file.wav"

The objects are instructed to write to a sub directory of
"2.control.examples" called "tmp"; however the problem is simply that "tmp"
does not exist.  It either needs to be manually created as a sub-directory
of "2.control.examples" or the message boxes need to be edited to write to
the current directory instead of the 'missing' sub directory.

Just reporting the error...perhaps it could be fixed for future
revisions/releases.
 Dave S

 p.s.:  I'm using WinXP with PD 0.35 preliminary test 17