[PD] keyboard object?

Joschi joschi at eds.org
Fri Apr 5 18:31:58 CEST 2002

oh, it didn't occur to me that Jim probably mean his PC keyboard, in
that case the [key] object will output the ASCII value of what you type
on the keyboard, and you can do as Søren suggested and use [select] to
route the different keys to appropriate places.


On Fri, 2002-04-05 at 01:34, Søren Bovbjerg wrote:
> The 'select' object looks for numbers and sends them through different
> outputs. This can easily be converted to 'bang' afterwards.
> Soeren
> >
> > Is there an object that allows me to use different keys on my keyboard
> > to control different bangs for example?
> > Jim
> >

More information about the Pd-list mailing list