[PD] Fw: [microsound] max/msp windows october

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Tue Apr 9 12:22:35 CEST 2002

Andrei Savitsky hat gesagt: // Andrei Savitsky wrote:

> Subject: Fw : [microsound] max/msp windows october
> We're pleased to announce that the long-awaited Windows version of
> Max/MSP is closer to shipping. We are currently estimating a release date
> of October 2002.
I wonder, if this might bring us more PD users. On Windows, the Native
Instruments Crew somehow has the biggest following, and Reaktor et al are
conceptually quite different from PD. Max OTOH is very similar, as you
know, and if people start running Max on W32, there might be more interest
in something similar with open source: in PD.
bye,
--
                                                 __    __
 Frank Barknecht       ____ ______   ____ __ trip\ \  / /wire ______