Fw: [PD] Fw: [microsound] max/msp windows october

Andrei Savitsky a.savitsky at hhtp.org
Tue Apr 9 14:26:21 CEST 2002

>>> Sorry, Frank, for posting out of list.

Yes, i agree, pd has a very important advantage. this is free and open
source (for the present).
MAX/MSP for MAC costs about 500 $ and 300$ for students.
I won`t to comment this, we will see.

i love free pd and hope this will going on.

For example: if i lead an open-source-software workshop, i know, i`m doing
that for demonstration of great possibilities to other people and for
imparting knowledge to them. But if that software is commercial i shall a
dealer in software.

best regards,
Andrei Savitsky
www.hhtp.org