[PD] Fw: [microsound] max/msp windows october

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Tue Apr 9 15:26:36 CEST 2002

>I respect your position, but my opinion is your work should be payed! it
>doesn`t matter how (not necessarily by money). maybe even by the afflatus?
>I hope Miller and others have their own satisfaction in this process.

The reality of Open Source is that people make the tools
they need for their work ( either music performances or
corporate job ),  then they decide to share it and
let other people use it free of charge.

Our retribution is the work we're achieving with it.

bye,

Yves/

PS : by the way, i've fixed the clicks problem in audience~,
but you have to redo all the patches using this object
( a Ctrl-X, Ctrl-V, Save will do the job ).