[PD] 3 questions regarding PD

Andre Schmidt andre at vju.info
Wed Apr 10 08:47:30 CEST 2002

i'm working on a 1 file zip/installer of pd+gem+framestein+other usefull for
VJs...
but i'm still waiting answers from the developers if i may do that...
i'm (because of size) NOT including the sources!

i got green light for framestein 2 do that...

PD? GEM? ZEXY? GRID?

cheers
-andre
ps. i'm making only a win32 version...