[PD]

Yogi girdhy at rpi.edu
Wed Apr 10 17:34:15 CEST 2002

I started playing with pd a couple of days ago and I am alrayd addicted
to it.. heheh thanks PD developers for keeping such an awesome piece of
sw free.
Anyways can somebody please help me with these questions which I have:

- so to make an interface pretty with no connectors we are supposed to
use sen/recive symbols etc.. right.. but what if I have multiple copies
of a lill subpatch in my patch.. is there anyways I can make my
send/receive symbol commands local within a subpatch?

Ok so I only have one question..
:) thanks a lot
yOgi