living without pure-data.org

jfm3 jfm3 at ouroboros-complex.org
Wed Apr 10 18:57:41 CEST 2002

Yves,

What on earth are you talking about? I am not censoring anything. I am
very busy and haven't made any updates to pure-data.org in several days.
I have email in my PD folder from you about an "audience~" external. Is
that what you're talking about? Why don't you submit the link yourself?
Your externals are great. I hope you find a way to calm down. I am
certainly not out to get you.

--
(jfm3)