[PD] asio

sme marius.schebella at chello.at
Fri Apr 12 17:35:15 CEST 2002

hi
asio ist still new with windows/pd. as i experienced many features seem
not to work (more channels, select asio number). i am also using w2000
with -asio but mine seems to work (2 channels). it was crashing when i
started with more channels, because the default binaries are compiled
for 2 channels. and after such a crash, i always had to restart windows,
because the soundcard hang up.
marius.