[PD] [announce] Vector Base Amplitude Panning

Juha Vehviläinen jusu at pinktwins.com
Sat Apr 13 10:08:22 CEST 2002

Oooooooops!!!

I forgot to include define_loudspeakers.c ...
I will fix this on monday.

Yes, It's amplitude only. I'm working on a demo
that will use delays to give a sense of distance..
but this might take some time. Imo the nice thing
about vbap is it allows any number of loudspeakers
in any position..

Thanks.
Juha