[PD] deleting list items

Orm Finnendahl finnendahl at folkwang-hochschule.de
Sat Apr 13 12:42:05 CEST 2002

Hi,

is there a way to delete items of a linked list, stored with pd's
template/data mecahnism? I couldn't find a way to write-access the
pointers of the scalars in a list. The set and get objects just access
the value part and you can only read the pointer (and store it in
another pointer object).

I finally gave up and hacked a linked list structure object in C to be
able to do some dynamic storage/retrieval efficiently (I know, it
could easily be done in scheme, but it has to be really fast). I would
rather do that with standard pd though, especially since I might have
to reuse these structures in the future.

Yours,
Orm