[PD][announce] new objects: maxlib

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Mon Apr 15 14:27:55 CEST 2002

hi Olaf and all,

this is great.  But it reminds me, all the more acutely, of an abandoned
`pd-lib' project still hosted at sourceforge.  Actually, coding of the
`match' object class was started by Joseph Sarlo, but there is neither
Borax, nor speedlim in pd-lib.

I am sure there are more such clones somewhere on people's disks --
maybe it is time to revive pd-lib?  Maybe under a new name and outside
of sourceforge?

Just recently I have made comb~ and allpass~ clones needed for
flanging/phasing fx with sub-blocksize delays.  I coded them from
scratch, because the versions in pd-lib cannot be modulated.

Krzysztof

Btw, I store them, with some others, in a `cyclone' directory...:)