[PD] midi video break scratch player [hasty beta]

Andre Schmidt andre at vju.info
Mon Apr 15 23:10:40 CEST 2002

ok, because i can't work on this atleast for couple next days, i cleaned it a little and made some comments... i hope it worx in your machine... doesnt look nice, but it does its duty :)

i used (win2k):
- pd0.35-17 (but i think 0.34 worx too)
- gem 0.87 (i changed pix_film to pix_movie so it should work with 0.85)
(may be that i used zexy too, but i can't recall)

has still big bugs that i'm aware... but time is not on my side at the moment...

i use my own font for PD so you have to change the font size so that it's somehow readable, sorry...
(10pt if your using courier font)

follow the 3 steps inside to get it running

cheers
-andre