[PD] iiwu~ and samplerate

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Tue Apr 16 10:03:05 CEST 2002

Linium hat gesagt: // Linium wrote:

> I am currently using PD at 48khz and notice that iiwu~ has a wrong tuning at
> this samplerate.
>
> iiwu~ is hardwired to 44,1 khz, isn't it ?

You can find out if you look into /usr/include/iiwusynth.h
In my version the settingsstruct-_iiwu_synth_settings_t includes
a member

  int sample_rate;               /** NOT YET USED */

but it's not used yet. On the other hand, pd-iiwu isn't ready for
using this setting, if it gets included in iiwusynth, so maybe an
update for pd-iiwu is needed.

Ciao
--
                                                 __    __