[PD] Call for Unified Libraries

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 16 14:51:23 CEST 2002

Actually would a better idea be to leave the large
libraries such as zexy as they are and work on a
library that puts together all the other little
externals from other people who are just beginning to
develop objects for pd? Would this make more sense?

 --- Joschi <joschi at eds.org> wrote: > This is a good
idea, anything to ease the