[PD]A Unified windows Library.

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 16 19:55:51 CEST 2002

I have decided to create a library of ALL the
"windows" externs I can find, it's basically for the
students here in the lab so they don't have to
waste time looking for and compiling extra externs. I
think it's a good idea, especially for educational
purposes so I'm going to give it a go. If any of the
developers out there do not want me to include there
objects please let me know. The names and websites of
all the developers will appear in both their source
code and in the help files for each of their objects.
I'd also like to do this in Linux but my Linux skills
are not too great! Sorry.

Rgards,
ROry.