[PD]A Unified windows Library.

João Rui aglobais at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 16 20:13:39 CEST 2002

I think that´s a great idea, as a student I can relate to what you are
saying and I thank you.

I am just taking my first steps on PD and having some difficulties setting
up the all the libs needed.

Also I am using windows XP and I can seem to make the batch file to load
specific libs when PD starts this should be a simple thing but for some
reason it´s not working.

This is the error I get on the command window:

C:\pd\bin>\pd -lib gem/Gem
'\pd' is not recognized as an int
operable program or batch file.

The path for PD is correct so I´ve eliminated that possibility.

Any suggestions? Thanks

Joao