[PD] GEM Geos line width

rat at telecoma.net rat at telecoma.net
Wed Apr 17 16:05:26 CEST 2002

hi

On Mon, 15 Apr 2002, Ulrich Kehrer wrote:

> i think "draw line" and "width 5" should be 2 seperate messages.

i also tried the seperate version, it also was not orking for me.

iohannes ? what would be the right way to use the width command
with draw line ?

am i right that it should increase the diameter of the line
for the wireframe ?

> btw the draw-message doesn't work with some geos (like sphere, cone and
> cylinder)

thats strange, on my side it s working, i get the wireframe when i
use draw line message for sphere and cone, or do u means something else ?

> "res $1" with a numberbox into the first inlet of "curve" worked fine
> for me...

oh ja thats working, as i did not know how it should look like
and just tried high numbers i could see no differnece when using it

thx

erich