[PD] GEM Geos line width

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.kug.ac.at
Wed Apr 17 19:27:56 CEST 2002

rat at telecoma.net wrote:
> hi
>
> On Mon, 15 Apr 2002, Ulrich Kehrer wrote:
>

>>i think "draw line" and "width 5" should be 2 seperate messages.
>>

> i also tried the seperate version, it also was not orking for me.
>
> iohannes ? what would be the right way to use the width command
> with draw line ?
see the new help-path 01.basic/01.redSquare.pd

> am i right that it should increase the diameter of the line
> for the wireframe ?
yes

>>btw the draw-message doesn't work with some geos (like sphere, cone and
>>cylinder)
>
> thats strange, on my side it s working, i get the wireframe when i
> use draw line message for sphere and cone, or do u means something else ?
i do believe, that the "width"-message was meant by ulrich.
the "draw" should really work...

i have now put the new release on the first draft of the new
GEM-homepage, which is at
http://iem.kug.ac.at/GEM

btw: if someone is going to install the new version, be sure to first
deinstall older versions since i have (again !) renamed all the
help-patches.
it is now doc/gem/01.basic instead of doc/gem/1.basic and so on.
the reference patches will also install not into doc/5.references any
more but into doc/5.references/gem
i do think this is more clean....

mfg.cs.adr
IOhannes