[PD] GEM pix_dv

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.kug.ac.at
Wed Apr 17 19:39:01 CEST 2002

rainer . wrote:
> hi all,
> i wonder if anyone had success in using pix_dv? is it a working object
> on nt?
> always get the same error: GEM: pix_dv: define DV(IEEE1394) for your
> OS??????
> everything is working properly with IEEE1394 on my machine. iohannes
> give me a hint.

sorry for this but: now ieee1394 support yet !
i thought i had it working on linux but obviously pd hung on
intialization of the dv-cam.
on windows it is far more tricky (no nice clean api; and the worst: all
example codes are based on the Microsoft Foundation Classes) so i have
postponed this task!

mfg.cdsa.sdr
IOhannes