Porting from CM / Re: [PD] dynamic send revisited

Larry Troxler lt at westnet.com
Thu Apr 18 02:23:46 CEST 2002

Bryan Jurish wrote:
> i was actually able to port my favorite algorithmic
> improvisation toy from cm in a single day... whee-hee!
>
> marmosets,
>         Bryan

1. At the risk of being laughed at for being naive or ignorant, what's a
marmoset?

2. Details, please!! What were you doing in CM that you managed to
replicate in PD in one day? In my mind I see: (before: decipherable Lisp
code) and (after- a non-decipherable PD patch which takes a 5000x8000
screen to display and has patchcords crossing objects all over the
place). I'm sure I'm exagerrating a little, but the point is that I'm
interested in the particular problem/algorithm that you ported, what PD
objects you used, how you managed to avoid a rats-nest of connections,
etc....

Larry