[PD] FFT Convolution Patch

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Fri Apr 19 11:56:45 CEST 2002

hi Marius

could you explain what you mean by specifying vectorsize? I have
thought dac~ has this hardwired.  I have also thought env~'s
arguments are:  the number of samples used for analysis, and
the number of samples between successive output points?

It seems as if "signal_free 4" bug meant there is an attempt to
free what has been freed already.  Could you send me a patch
showing this bug, if you have it handy?

Krzysztof