AW: [PD] audio calculation at full cpu load

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Fri Apr 19 12:21:26 CEST 2002

hi,

to clarify this a bit:  apart from having to be a power of two, and
less than 2^31 (not 2^32:-) which is 13.5 hours, it should be possible
to be saved in a file as [block~]'s argument.  This imposes a maximum
of 524288, and this is why I have used 8192 oversampling factor in my
example.  This restriction may be lifted with (ugly) dynamic creation
of a [block~] or [switch~] object.

Krzysztof