[PD] csound~ installation problem

Timothy Rolls trolls at binghamton.edu
Sat Apr 20 16:41:04 CEST 2002

Hello,
    At long last I have gotten PD  working again in RH 7.2. I have been
attempting to install csound~, and it seems to install fine, but i get a
couldn't create csound~ message and then the obligatory connection failed
messages. I am assuming this has to do with an installation problem. I
altered the makefile to reflect my PD installation, but I have not edited a
makefile before, so I may have put it in the wrong place.(?) I think it's
supposed to go in to /home/trolls/pd/bin/. i'm hoping that someone will have
seen this before and be able to help me. I'm using pd-0.35-test17 and I have
csound 4.18 (I don't know if this is relevent, I didn't see anything in the
makefile that references csound). Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Regards,
Tim