[PD] Evaluate this please!

Marcus Flanagan loveablemarcus at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 22 00:16:51 CEST 2002

Hello,
   If any of you have the time could you please take a few minutes
download and mess about with the system(attached) I've produced
using Pure
Data. It is the software for my final year project at University,
now I have
to write the 70 odd pages of the report. The report has Chapter 5 -
"Evaluation and Testing"

• Details of what interested people think of the project.
• Interviews or questionnaires. HCI style “thinking aloud” method of
evaluation.

...so any feedback from anyone would be welcome.

Basically the project takes in MIDI input from a keyboard and
provides a
backing or melody sequence to match.

   Thanks,
   Marcus.