[PD] PD&Co more user friendly...

Josh Steiner joschi at eds.org
Mon Apr 22 23:27:19 CEST 2002

i have been contemplating trying to make some pd packages for the cygwin
installer:

http://cygwin.com/

the huge advantage there is that we could also make packages for all the
external libraries as well.  this would automagically give us package
management and would track updates for the user.  its pretty slick.

(almost as nice as .deb/apt :)