[PD] pd-gui wishlist

Josh Steiner joschi at eds.org
Mon Apr 22 23:37:39 CEST 2002

or perhaps show this like many IDE's like VisualStudio do, when you hover
the mouse over a variable, a tooltip pops up with the value.

while we are talking about wishlist ideas, i would personally rather have
the middle button be a "bang" button... i am often wanting a single bang
to trigger some code to debug it, but wiring up a [bang( always feels like
a lot of work :)