[PD] pd-max compatibility

Sam Watson sam at samwatson.com
Tue Apr 23 02:55:52 CEST 2002

From: "João Miguel Pais" <jmmmpl at netcabo.pt>
> Other short question: I remember seing an object from a library that would
> direct bangs to two exits alternatively (1st bang -> left; 2nd bang ->
right
> ; etc.), but I searched everything and couldn't find it. Anybody remembers
> which object was?

If you have Gem installed then you can use [alternate]. :)  Quite useful.
Otherwise you can build an abstraction using two [spigot] or [gate] command.
(They do the exact same thing.)  Something like and [alternate~] for audio
could be useful, but you can do it as an abstraction with [gate]s and some
[*~]s multiplying by 0 and 1.

-Sam