[PD] pd-max compatibility

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Tue Apr 23 11:59:05 CEST 2002

hi João Miguel,

sorry for that -- after spotting a typo (`linedrive~' instead of
`linedrive') I have run the makefile to create a new html, causing
build counter increment (I had made some changes to the source).
But I have uploaded only html, not the tarballs -- mea culpa.
This is now corrected.

I would rather maintain only linux builds for a while.  If you
could not compile the objects yourself, just tell me what you need,
so that I know I am not wasting time rebooting into windows.

In general, I think that, anyway, you will probably very soon move
all your stuff to max/msp for windows, which now has the brand new
``projected release date'' of October 2002... oops ;-)

Krzysztof

btw, I have added lookup~.